Have you found your dream location? Or would like more information? Contact us!
The booking proceeds in accordance with the steps listed below.
Step 1. The quotation
In order to prepare a tailored quotation, we would like to request the following:
- Inform us about the occasion for which you need the location(s) and we will provide you with a relevant selection of locations. If you already have a preference, please let us know.
- Inform us about your requirements. In other words: how long would you like to use the space, how many people are present, and which set-up and facilities are desirable? In addition, please inform us about your catering wishes.
- Offers are valid for up to 48 hours (with the exception of SPOT: 24 hours). We maintain close contact throughout this period and, if necessary, make adjustments.
- For multi-day rentals or larger requests, there is a possibility to schedule a viewing of the requested space.
Step 2. The booking
Are you satisfied with the quote? Great! We will reserve the location on your behalf and discuss any remaining concerns before finalizing the offer.
- Catering: what does it consist of and what dietary needs and/or allergies should we take into account?
- Set-up: is the initial set-up still valid, is there a need for more facilities, and what are the definite arrival and departure times of the group?
- An adjusted quotation is provided. In order to finalize the offer, we require your written confirmation and billing information.
- The invoice follows shortly after the booking has been confirmed. In the case of subsequent calculation, we will only invoice after the booking.
Step 3. One week before the booking
In the week leading up to the booking, we will contact you to ensure that the day runs smoothly.
- We kindly request that you provide us with the agenda for the day, so that the location host is aware of all scheduled breaks, lunch, and coffee moments in advance.
- We require the name and telephone number of a contact person at the meeting. He / she acts as the primary contact for the host. You receive the contact details of our host as well.
- Any details that have not yet been discussed? This is your last chance to pass them on! This also applies to the final number of people present on the day.
- If necessary, we provide you with the parking options.
Step 4. During the booking
Our location host receives the group at the agreed time and welcomes them at the location.
- The host helps start up the projector, the coffee machine, and shares the WiFi code.
- The host is present all day at some of the locations. This helps with all peripheral matters, so that those present can focus on the content of the meeting.
- In case of any (location-related) emergencies, call the general telephone number of OUT AND ABOUT: 06-81913737.
Step 5. After the booking
Prior to departing from the location, please ensure for the following:
- Collect all materials brought by the group. The host assists you with packing up.
- The host is the last to leave the location (lights off, heating low, door locked).
We would love to hear your thoughts about the experience. Feedback – of whatever nature – is always welcome via: firstname.lastname@example.org.